Free WiFi at the fair
At air cargo Europe, you will have free wireless internet access (WiFi) within the Messe München site. Available bandwidth is up to 1.5 Mbit/sec.
To connect, you will need a device with wireless and SMS capability (e.g., a smartphone) or a device with wireless capability and a cell phone with SMS functionality (e.g., a tablet and cell phone/smartphone). Download volumes are limited to 50 MB per user per day.
Follow these simple steps to connect to the free WiFi at air cargo Europe:
- Turn on WiFi functionality on your device.
- Search for wireless networks and connect to the “messeWifi” network.
- Start your internet browser.
- Enter any web address.
- The portal page for the Messe München WiFi will appear automatically.
- As soon as you have registered* and accepted the legal terms and conditions, you will receive an access code via SMS.
- Once you have entered this SMS code, you will be able to access the Messe München WiFi free of charge.
- You only need to register once and then will have access for the entire duration of the event.
- You will be able to access the free WiFi at all parallel events, conferences, special events and forums within the trade fair halls and entrance areas, as well as the atrium.
* Please enter your cell phone number when you register, as you will be sent the access code via SMS.
Please note: Availability varies depending on the halls, entrance areas, associated atrium area, and other spaces occupied by the event. Availability and reception quality will depend on constructions, exhibits and potential sources of disturbance in the halls, and cannot be guaranteed.